Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: export report in pages crystalreportviewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Azhar Iqbal
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Azhar Iqbal Replybullet Topic: export report in pages crystalreportviewer
     Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 3:00am
I am using CrystalreportViewer at window Form in Visual Studio 2010. When I click on Export Button then it directly open Dialog to save file. I want to print report in pages because I have some big reports and it took too much time to save. I want to have from and to pages Field in dialog to print report in chunks.
Crystal Report Viewer at asp.net page  Shows Fields  From and to pages when I click on Export Buttton but when I use CrystalreportViewer  on Window Form It does not Show.

Any help please.

Kind Regards
Azhar Iqbal
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 05 Nov 2012 at 5:32am
There is no way around this from the viewer - the capability is just not there.  Looking at both the Developers Guide and the API Reference, I don't even see options for doing this programmatically outside of the viewer.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum