Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Can't access second page in embedded CR Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystalmart
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote crystalmart Replybullet Topic: Can't access second page in embedded CR Viewer
     Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:51am
Hi there,
  I am using the Business Vision ERP software which has Crystal Reports Viewer X embedded.
  I have one report that whenever is returns more than (I think) 7 pages, I can't access page number 2. I click on the "next" button or manually enter the number 2, but it just can't access it. I can go to the last page and then come back using the previous button, and can see all pages, except page 2. I can't export either.
  Is there some workaround to fix this?

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum