Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 8:43am
The Error message doesnt look like a crystal/application message. where you are trying to view this report on Crystal reports application or on Business Objects enterprise or something else?
Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 9:19am
Its integrated to an application. I think you are on to something - I'm going to snoop around in some of the apps config files. It seems to be coming from that direction. Thanks!
Joined: 01 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:51am
Did you receive any feedback concerning this question? I too cannot get more than a certain number (8500) of rows to return on a report. I've changed the date criteria many times to verify that there is more data (there is).
In our case, we are running the reports and accessing the data server remotely (both accesses are on our company LAN).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum