Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problem With Alignment Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
blazeme182
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote blazeme182 Replybullet Topic: Problem With Alignment
     Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 6:27am
Hey I have created a report in Crystal reports 2008. When I run the report in the preview section of crystal reports all is fine but when someone runs it from the reports viewer the alignment is all messed up.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 6:08am
Is the viewer a web viewer or the Windows application?  If it's a web viewer then your alignment is being affected when the report is converted to html.  From the viewer, what happens if you print or export the report to PDF?  Is the alignment correct there?
 
One of the things you can do is go to the File menu and select Page Setup.  Turn on "No Printer (optimize for screen display)".  This may resolve the issues in the viewer.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
blazeme182
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote blazeme182 Replybullet Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 7:21am
We are using Reports viewer 2011 as a windows application. I tried the no printer thing, i read about it on another post but it did not work. When I export to a PDF I still have the same problem.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum