Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: parameter's settings chgd Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bubu678
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote bubu678 Replybullet Topic: parameter's settings chgd
     Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 3:30am
I am using CR 2008  connecting to ORACLE 8i  (yes kind of old).  I have noticed that when I am using a stored procedure/package, any time that I need to do a "Set Datasource Location" I lose the "Prompt Text"  settings in the parameters.

The reason I need to do "Set Datasource Location"  is for any chgs done to the stored procedure/package, need to be reflected on CR. 
 
This is becoming to be  pain for I have many parameters and I have to redo them each time.  Is there a better way of doing this, or is it something I have to put up with?
 
Thanks for any advice or insights.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum