Hello all,
I am working on revising an existing Crystal Report that was created years ago while my company was connected to a Pervasive database. We currently use Crystal XI R2 connected to an MS SQL database. The report was designed to show total sales for company dealers each year for the current year and the past five years (in numerical form and as a 3-D bar-graph chart), along with trend information. However, if a given year for a given dealer sums to zero (i.e., there were no sales for that dealer for that year), no bar shows up on the chart. For example, one dealer had no sales for three of the six years, so only three bars would show on the chart. I would like all six years to show on the chart for all customers, even if the sales for a given year sum to zero. Is there a way I can force the chart to show a zero value (a flat square or something)? The charts are set to auto scale, but always show zero as a minimum value on the y-axis. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Michael