Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: printing array elements Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
elly00
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote elly00 Replybullet Topic: printing array elements
     Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 4:15am
Hi,
 
how can I print all array coponents when I don't know how many are them?
The array is defined as;
Global StringVar Array Art;
Redim Preserve Art[1000];
 
In the detail I save some data in each "i" but I don't know how many elements I will have at the end of the report..
Then in the report footer i would like to print the array values when they are setted..
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 8:50am
you could check for zeros, unless you put zeros in the data. If so, I would put some initializing value into the area to begin with, say -9999.99999, it could be any number. Then your report could replace the values and when you are done you could check all the values that weren't the initial value.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum