Ok, a bit of a weird one here:
We have a 3rd party .NET app that acts as a front end to run Crystal Reports on a new Windows 2008 Rs 64 Bit server, with CR Runtime 2008 installed.
The issue is, when I run a report to the server, it returns the report in a miniature size! The page is normal A4, however the print section of the report only takes up about 25% of the page.
The strange thing is, when I run the same report through the 3rd party app but send it to the locally installed version of CR Runtime (exactly the same version), it prints perfectly.
I have tried a few things:
- ForceLargerFont registry key: no good
- Export to a format other than PDF: no good
- Install latest version of 2008 runtime: no good
Any ideas? Im at my wits end with this one...
