Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Identifying Sequential Weekends Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 2:50am
I'm new here and a Crystal novice but hoped someone could help me with a report I am currently designing.
The report is designed to show various hours, shifts and activities for people and is nearly done but there is one field that I am having trouble with.
There is a flag in the database which shows when a weekend day has been worked. So I can easily retrieve a list of start and end times for each shift that took place on a weekend.
From this I can calculate number of weekends and weekends off.
However I need to flag how many sequential weekends were worked and need a formula to calculate this.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 7:38am
well, first, do they ALWAYS work the entire weekend? That could make a minor difference
do a running total, and evaluate two things, if flag='y' and I would have a sql expression that would evaluate if 7 days prior to that flagged date also has a flag for that weekend.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum