Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Join Not Working Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bmcnary1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote bmcnary1 Replybullet Topic: Join Not Working
     Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 11:10am
Hi Again,
 
I have two tables which match a main table with a side table. There are two fields on both tables which correspond to each other, legal entity and investor. It auto links the tables using an inner join, not enforced, and equal. When I run the report, however, I'm getting a zero value for the side table which isn't possible. I feel like the main table isn't pushing the investor and legal entity values over to the side report. I've tried all of the joins and other options but I'm stumped at this point. Any ideas would be appreciated!
 
Thanks,
Brandon
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 11:48am
I am not really following your structure here...
Do you have 4 tables? 
Main table
side table
other table 1
othe table 2
 
How are they all joined and on what?
IP IP Logged
naga6303
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote naga6303 Replybullet Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 1:19am
Hi,
 
Did you get any data at database side by applying the same innere join in the query?
 
Please check wheather data is comming at database side or not?
 
if it is comming data at database side then copy the query and paste the query in Crystal Add command then you  can get the same data which is getting in Database side.
 
Regards,
Naga.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum