I am new to this forum and to Crystal reports. As a part of a new project I have got a requirement to be completed using Crystal Reports 2011. I went through some basics on internet and then started to do it.
I have a report which is cross tabbed. Other than the header column and header row,each cell itself contains data in the form of a table[3 rows & 3 cols (no headers) - 1st column with colspan=3, 2 and 3rd columns has 3 rows of value].
I am totally confused on how to start with this report. Whether its a cross tab, or something else.If its cross tab how to have multiple columns with in the summary cell?
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 4:58am
Probably need more information. Show a sample of the current report look, and how you want it to look; Cross tab is a great tool, but I most stuff can be setup without cross tabs depending on data.
Joined: 21 Oct 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 12:01am
[is there any way to insert an image or any draw tool here? I couldn't find one]
Q1 Q2
3 Month 30% Score A 12 52% Score A 12
Score B 15 Score B 15
Score C 4 Score C 4
7 Month 21% Score A 14 12% Score A 1.2
Score B 2 Score B 2.54
Score C 6 Score C 15
Sorry for this confusing formatting given above.. I will explain. 1st main-column header is empty. Q1 is the second main-column header where it has 3 sub columns[1-percentage with 1 row, 2-some text with 3 rows,3-some values with 3 rows]. Q2 is the 3rd main-column where the sub columns are repeated like the previous one.
What i did now is i used a cross tab where the 1st main column header and Q1, Q2.. becomes the cross tabs. But in the summary cells this partitioning into rows and columns did not happen...
Its a forcasting reports for the stocks.
Again extremely sorry for this confusing explanation. Please tell me if there is any better way to explain
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum