Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parameters in Crystal 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lima
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote lima Replybullet Topic: Parameters in Crystal 2011
     Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 3:54am
Hi, can someone please help me with this problem. In all the reports I have to accept the date range as input parameters. Then, I have the next parameter/s that are usually dynamic parameters for which I retrieve values from the oracle database. These values are offered as the selection list for the user. My problem is that the selection of the values for these parameters should use the input date range. Is it possible, and if so how can it be done? Please help.
lima
IP IP Logged
shanth
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Quote shanth Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 10:39am
I dont think its possible to restrict Dynamic prompts based on static prompts. Cant help Sorry!!
IP IP Logged
lima
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote lima Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 8:53pm
Thanks for your reply. At least now I can concentrate on other solution instead of going around in circles. Thanks again.
lima
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum