|
Hi all, first post here.
Background:
I am pulling a report from a Sage ACT database, single table. Database has true/false check boxes for things like "Sale", "Presentation", and "Qualified". I convert these into numeric entries in my report via "if {field} then 1 else 0" so I can sum the data and calculate success rates. I have another field which calculates lag time (difference between the leads gen date and appt date) for each contact.
Problem:
I am trying to chart success rates (eg, presentations/leads_generated to get our "sit rate") over the range of lag times. I've manually set up groups and a sort order for the "lag time" (x) axis within the "Chart Expert"; now I need to figure out how to get my success rates. I have summary fields which calculate success rates for each lead source and total success rates for the report, but they don't seem to work here, displaying a static value in the chart (flat line).
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
John Cook
|