Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page setup by Section Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kih1251
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote kih1251 Replybullet Topic: Page setup by Section
     Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 6:40am
Good day forum users,
I was wondering if there is a way to do page setup by section.
I need every other section be portrait, but I need report footer to be in landscape format. Is it possible to do so?
 
Thank you,
Dan
IP IP Logged
shanth
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 75
Quote shanth Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 9:47am
Right Click on Section->Section Expert->Paging Tab-> Orientation
select default, portrait or Landscape for each section
IP IP Logged
kih1251
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote kih1251 Replybullet Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 9:53am
Now I feel dumb for asking that question..
Thank you so much
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum