Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Topic: Question about grouping Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 11:42pm
Hi,
Is there a way to tell how many different types there are in a group?
To explain, I have a list of items with 2 possible types, A & B.
I want to show only the items that are of type A if they exist, otherwise show items of type B.
So I group by type and sort by ascending order, type A items will always be first in the group and type B items will be 2nd in the group. Unless if there are no type A items then type B will bet the 1st in the group. So if I suppress the 2nd type of items in the group, it should work but I'm not sure what I can put in the suppression formular to say, suppress if record is of the 2nd type in the group?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum