Hmmm, if I remove the suppression formula all of accounts display. I'm not sure what you're referring to in previous post, the only check marks inside GF1 are Free-Form placement and Keep Together.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 6:28am
1. You are still having the problem of too many names being suppressed, correct?
2. for the details i was referring to the detail section of the report (which I assume you have suppressed). I am trying to unserstand your row level data set, not just what you are showing in the GF. Even though it is suppressed it is still what is driving the formula.
Correct, that is true when the suppression is used. Correct again, the details section is suppressed and the only items checked are Free-Form Placement and Hide (Drill-Down OK).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum