Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Topic: Dysnamic Parameter Click to add? Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:56am
Hi,
Im trying to create a dynamic parameter and hoping to use "click here to add a parameter" filed. I was hoping I could add a like'%' statement. It doesn't seem to want to let me add anything in there..
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 3:44am
So if I understand you correctly, you want your users to be able to decide whether to add a parameter to a report or not. Is that correct? If so, it can't be done that way in Crystal. Normally "dynamic parameter" in Crystal means a parameter where you can select a value from the database - that's what Sastry's answer is based on.-Dell
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum