Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Column in subreport doesn't display Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Deepesh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Deepesh Replybullet Topic: Column in subreport doesn't display
     Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 5:17pm
Hello,

I have a crystal report which has lot of columns. At the extreme right of the report is the sub report. Now, there is problem with the subreport.
When run the report on the website, first time the column called "X" doesnt display the value then I go to the next page there it displays the column and then again if I come to the first page, it again displays the column.

What can be the problem
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 6:01am
my guess would be margins, sometimes the first page will scale differently on web reports, move the sub report further left and see what happens
IP IP Logged
Deepesh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Deepesh Replybullet Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 7:39am
I moved the subreport to left, I also changed the margins. But then its the same thing. On the first page sub report column doesn't display.

What can be the problem
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum