Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: SUM IF ISNULL Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:56pm
Hi,
I need to do a formula in a report (Crystal Reports 11) which will be like the following. At the moment I have
forumla = SUM ({LineItems}, {AdditionalItems} + {@SharedItems})
But if for example, the user does not put in an additional item, the total field is blank.
Can anyone provide any advice on converting this incorporate an "IIF" and potentially an "ISNULL" statement? I'm using Basic Syntax, but can happily switch to Crystal if needed.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 3:28am
you can also leave your formula as it is and use the pick list option that is in the formula editor and change it from 'Exceptions For Nulls' to 'Default Values for Nulls'.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum