Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: I need help with summary or running field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kih1251
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote kih1251 Replybullet Topic: I need help with summary or running field
     Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:33am
Hello forum users,
 
I would appreciate some help with the report I am trying to create.
I have 3 date fields that I need to sum/evaluate.
Receive_by (Start of Range)
Receive_by_end (End of Range)
Receive_Actual
 
What I am trying to do is that I need to know whether or not Receive_Actual falls inbetween Receive_by and Receive_by_end, or if its received before or if it is received later than Receive_by_end. I tried using 3 different Running total with formulas as 
{Receive_ACTUAL}<{Receive_by}
{Receive_by}<{Receive_ACTUAL}<{Receive_by_end}
{Receive_Actual}>{Receive_by_end}
However, I am not getting any result using that way.
Is there a better way to do so? I would really appreciate if someone can give me an advice or better way to approach this problem.
 
Thank you in advance for your replies
Dan
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:47am
can you show sample row level data and how you want each summary to appear in the report

Edited by DBlank - 10 Oct 2012 at 10:47am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum