Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help with Changing Data Sources with a Stored Proc Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BrianJBean
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote BrianJBean Replybullet Topic: Help with Changing Data Sources with a Stored Proc
     Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 10:52am
Hello, I am using Crystal Reports 2008, I have a report that someone made off a Stored Procedure. We are adding to the module but making things slightly different, so I am wanting to use that report and Stored Procedure as a basis for the new report.
However, when I change the data source the properties for the stored procedure does not change. Specifically the catalog does not update to the one now listed in the properties for the connection I changed things to, listed directly above the stored procedure.
I created a brand new report using the stored procedure as a source, then changed the data source and saw the same issue. So it's not an issue with the report. Is there something else I need to update as well if I change the data source when the report is based off a Stored Procedure?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum