|
Hi,
I am a bit new to using Crystal, and I have an issue that hopefully I can get some help with. I am creating an Inventory Stock Status for MAS 90 and I need to change how it reports on the quantity ordered for our parts. We contract out our manufacturing, so in order to capture the costing accurately we have had to create a bill of material for each item (the BOM includes the raw material, packaging and also the service of manufacturing the good).
Here is the question - what we actually need to report on as far at the quantity on order would be an item code that is different than the item code that we keep in stock. The item code that we order is the service - an example of this would be SVC-2E15-4B, while that actual part would just be 2E15-4B.
In Crystal the field for the on order quantity is {IM_StockStatusWrk.QuantityOnPurchaseOrder}. How can I get this to point to the item that begins with SVC-?
I hope this makes sense, and I appreciate any help I can get on this.
Thanks,
Chris
|