Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Header Section 2 duplicate in Group Header 1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mymarcosweb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Oct 2012
Location: Peru
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mymarcosweb Replybullet Topic: Group Header Section 2 duplicate in Group Header 1
     Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 10:45am
I need your help friends, I have a report with two group header, but when I place a text header group 2 also shown in the header 1 also how I can fix, working with visual studio 2008 with vb net asp, thank you all.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1BBe4GRHjo6UzFTYWw5a2FscTQ
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 3:44am
Are you trying to duplicate the header for group 2 in group 1?  Or are they already the same and this is an error?
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum