Topic: Format Decimal field, hide decimal when 0 Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:49pm
hi all
I have a report created in crystal report. My problem is on how can I
remove or hide 0 from the value.
say for example if I have this data:
25.00
268.00
58.65
86.00
but i want this value
25
265
58.65
86
i need this data for sum and other
how to solve it
[IMG]smileys/smiley18.gif" align="middle" />
please help me
thanks [IMG]smileys/smiley32.gif" align="middle" /> [IMG]smileys/smiley19.gif" align="middle" />
Right click on the field and go in Format Field--Number Tab--Customize--Number tab again and go in Decimals formula editor and give the following formual :
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum