Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 41
Topic: Display multiple paramter values in Report Header Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 9:16am
I have a parameter that allows for multiple values. I would like to display all of the selected values in the report header. Currently, it only shows the first parameter that was selected in the list.
How do I show all of the parameter values that were selected in the Report Header?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 3:38am
I would create a string variable and iterate though the parameter's array to create a string of all the values selected.
Multi value parameters are stored as an array, the array notation is array[index]. I don't remember the loop syntax off-hand, but it can be found in the Crystal Help file. You will probably need to use Ubound as well to find the number of values selected.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum