Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Can’t I use multiple sources in a single report? Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:42pm
I am working on existing report, this report was developed sourcing several xml files. Now I wanted to import some SQL Server tables and need to link to the xml files. Does this works?
When I create a link I have a Visual Linking message as:
Your current link configuration contains multiple starting points. Please be advised that this is generally not supported.
What this means? Can’t I use multiple sources in a single report?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum