Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Highlighting Expert Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wilhelmmt
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote wilhelmmt Replybullet Topic: Highlighting Expert
     Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 5:40am
I am trying to use the Highlighting Expert, however, everytime I click the "New" button, I crash the whole application.  Has anyone else ran into this problem?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2012 at 4:32am
have you tried to use it without the report in any preview mode?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum