I hope I am posting to the right place. I am relatively new to crystal report and pardon me for any of the "layman's terminology" used here.
Recently my boss asked me to amend 1 of the report in our system. The tasks are as below:
Move the page footer to the last page only.
I managed to resolve this by inserting " if pagenumber=TotalPageCount then false else true" in the formula workshop in the section expert of the page footer.
but how to make sure the details occupy the blank section leave by the page footer since the page footer is only available in the last page.
By the way, Ive tried to move the info in page footer to report footer but the vertical line wont stop at the end of the table.
Appreciate if you guys can give some input or workaround to do this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum