Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to un-group aggregate data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jenny
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote Jenny Replybullet Topic: How to un-group aggregate data
     Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:53pm
I have a county report that has 5 subreports. Each report uses the same parameters (frommonth, fromyear, tomonth, toyear). The report produces an aggregate total of data.

I need the report to run each county's data broken out showing only their information on the page, and then the next county on the next page, etc.

Based on a date range, I get grand totals of all county info,   Example, # of County tickets = 9,000. (this 9,000 is total of all counties added together). This information is in a subreport.

How can I break out the 9,000? Example Bexar County = 450, Cooke County = 1,000, Harris County = 8,550.

The remaining subreports bring in other informtion for the report, again as an aggregate (the sum).
So, I'll need to break out the date per county based on the same data range.

Any assistance is appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:13am
Hi
 
Right click on the sub report from where you are getting aggregated summary, and check you have multipul groups.
 
Try to unsuppress groups and check the detail informaiton. 
 
This may help you or you have to create a new or modify the existing report.
 
 
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Jenny
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote Jenny Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 10:26am
I tried the unsupress, still dign't get the results needed. Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum