Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crystal report 2008 does not run Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Patsylipp
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Patsylipp Replybullet Topic: crystal report 2008 does not run
     Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 4:54am
When I try to run Crystal reports on my laptop with windows 7 and no or limited internet access Crystal will not run.  I ger the following message
PROG:...Ects...\Business Obect Enteprise 12.0\win32_x86\CRW32.exe
 
This application requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
 
Please contact the application supoort team.
 
 
(if there was one)!  Anyway last time I got this message I thougt it was because the program was not registered.  So I registered it and disabled my wireless card it worked fine.  Now I am on site again I have limited access to internet and I am still getting this message.  Any ideas?
 
Patsy
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum