Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Topic: setting subreport height to 0 Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:10am
Hi all,
I've got a group footer with a couple of subreports in it. I want to set the height of the subreport/group footer to 0 so it does not show.
I can't supress it, since the value of the subreport is used in other calculations. I've set the height of the subreports to be 0.001 and closed up the group footer, but after I save it and reopen it to run the size is back to 0.042. i can't seem to get it any smaller than this.
Is there a way around this? or is there away to supress the footer when the two subreports contain the value of 0?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum