Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Lost data when add "Appende database value" when c Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jnnpvan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote jnnpvan Replybullet Topic: Lost data when add "Appende database value" when c
     Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 5:47am

I have a problem with my report.

WHen I create a parameter, I select the field at "value field" then add at Action "Append all database value", but it doesn't append all database, just some .
 
I tried to use another query, just simple, no join, but it still has the same problem.
 
I tried to use the old query of old report to test, but it still has the same problem.
 
I saved as the old report which one didn't have this problem and use for the new query, but it still has problem.
 
I don't know why, please help me.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:30pm
HI
 
Check whether you have null values in your field.  Also I think there is alimitation of 1000 list of values, please check upto what character it is taking the values and find out the count of list of valus which you could see.
 
 
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
jnnpvan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote jnnpvan Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 3:58am
I checked and DELETE the ORDER BY of the query, then it got better, but still lost database
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum