Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: setting subreport height to 0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Craigbob
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Quote Craigbob Replybullet Topic: setting subreport height to 0
     Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:10am
Hi all,
I've got a group footer with a couple of subreports in it. I want to set the height of the subreport/group footer to 0 so it does not show.

I can't supress it, since the value of the subreport is used in other calculations. I've set the height of the subreports to be 0.001 and closed up the group footer, but after I save it and reopen it to run the size is back to 0.042. i can't seem to get it any smaller than this.

Is there a way around this? or is there away to supress the footer when the two subreports contain the value of 0?

thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 4:54am
set every field in the subreport as suppressed
set the sureport to 'Suppress blank report'=true (on format subreport, subreport tab)
set teh footer to be 'suppresed blank section'=true
IP IP Logged
Craigbob
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Quote Craigbob Replybullet Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 7:07am
Thanks that did the trick.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum