Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Displaying records horizontally Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crUser123
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote crUser123 Replybullet Topic: Displaying records horizontally
     Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 3:04am
Hello,
 
 I'm hoping someone could suggest some ideas on how I could solve the following formatting issue.

1. I have a stored procedure which retrieves the following information

 Employee user id, Legal Name, Time_Monday, Time_Tues, Time_Wednesday, Time_Thurs, Time_Fri, WeekEndDate

I need to generate a month end report, so my question is how can I displayed the Time_Monday, Time_Tues,... Time Wednesday for and entire month for each employee on a single line.

Thanks!



IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 4:24am
group by user id
group by week

Are you looking for pay periods or actual days?

Just do with running total and evaluate

and sum the Times for each day and evaluate based off the weeks yuo include in your report
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum