Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 11:39am
I got an error when I tried that formula because the field the number is in is already a string. I took the totext out of the statement but then I get an error saying a ";" is expected.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 4:37am
I did get it to work the only problem is that it shows all the fields in the CUSTOMDEFNAME column and there are a few I dont want to see. It also dosen't give me the ability to arrange them on the report. The other way is close I just need to figure out how to get the two lines to combine and show the ID number and SS number on the same line.
Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 106
Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 7:36am
I tried your second suggestion and I ended up getting a lot of extra records. I did it the first way and it looks good. I have a few reords that are showing all of the information like address and phone number but all the information that comes from the {VP_PERSONCUSTDATA.CUSTOMDEFNAME} field is blank. I am figuring it must be something in a record that is messing it up because if one of the numbers is missing on the report all of them are. I just have not figured it out yet. I checked the records in the tables and the information is there and formatted the same it just isn't pulling it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum