Joined: 19 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Print Lines Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 7:07am
I'm creating a report for the State of California and have their specifications. The specs have Print Line numbers for each line of data along with a range for the Print Positions on the page.
I am using Crystal 2008. Is there a way to specify the Print Line and Position?
Joined: 19 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 10:36am
Thanks, lockwelle. I'll give that a try. The print line is more important so what you gave me is very helpful. The print location is the position of the text when counting character spaces from the left edge of the page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum