Am using crystal report 10.0.0.533. I have some multiple sub report in my single report source file.
Main Report
Sub rpt 1
Sub rpt 2
Sub rpt 3
Sub rpt 4
Sub rpt 5
Am facing a problem here when the sub rpt 4 and 5 have no data there comes a blank page in my report output.
I have tried set the following property:
- Right click Sub report ->> Format Sub Report ->> Goto Sub Report tab --> Check the option "Suppress Blank Sub report"
- Open the sub report, go to Report menu ->> Section Sub report ->> Set the Suppress Blank Section for each section of that sub report
After the above setting, am still getting the blank page when the sub rpt 4 and 5 have no data.
In the sub report, I have only the Column Labels and Field labels with formatting details (Box, line etc) and only one sub report has the formula, Summary field (sub rprt 5).
I See or heard from the team (which am not sure

) that a formula will solve this issue that tracks of record count of the sub report ????
Regards
Srinivasan B