Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Simple question - just so confused! Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 2:02pm
Hi Guys,
I have got a report that I want to show the name of a sales person, and the opportunities(list of companies) and how much from each sale he can make. I have applied a filter to filter by employee which works. However, the same company i.e - BOQ has multiple dealings with the same sales person, and also different amounts per deal. These are currently showing up as different entries, i.e
Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 2:29pm
I have created a formula - "IF {Opportunity.CustomerIdName} = 'Ramsay Health Care' THEN ({Opportunity.EstimatedValue})"
And then run a 'SUM' on it, and it gives me the total of the 4 Health Cares.. However, There are often new companies inserted every day and i have physically written the company in. Any ideas??
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum