Hi,
I have a table with delivery dates. each date is a Sunday and the quantities are the number of parts to be delivered in that week. Management want me to create a Crysyal report, to be downloaded to a spread sheet. The column headings are the dates.
I know how to do this in a regular program starting date (entered by a parameter), stating date +7, starting date +14, etc. up to 15 weeks. i know at end on months i have to subtract the number of days to get the new day date and add 1 to month. Then doing a compare of the date in the file to the date in the working area and if equal, then move that quantity in.
I only know how to use the wizard to set up reports and an going for a class in SQL soon. Asi have said before, I was a main fram progerammer for many years.
I am a little lost on how to do this using a report writer, and not a written program. I would appreciate any help. They want the report as soon as possible.
Thank you for any help or ideas.