Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: data missing on exporting to Word Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Haansi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Haansi Replybullet Topic: data missing on exporting to Word
     Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 7:16pm

A crystal report has hard coded text in it. I was copying text from Word file with Serial number to text object of crystal reports. It looks good in PDF and also in Crystal report viewer but when I export this report to World Serial number (which are just like bullet points) are not present in Word.

I want to hard code and move number with some spacing and text to Word. Can you please guide me why this serial nubmers are not coming in Word and what I should do to make them present ?

Thanks

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum