Topic: Get Next value Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 6:02pm
Hi experts,
I have a problem in my report, I want to get the Not Null value in my field. But I don't know how to go to the next row.
Here's my scenario, In the first row, if it is NULL then move next, if the second row is NULL then move next, until I got NOT NULL value. How can I do this?
I used this formula:
Local numberVar oLoop;
Local numberVar oCount := COUNT({VW_table.baseref});
Local stringVar oCounterRef;
For oLoop := 0 To oCount Do
(
oCounterRef := ToText({VW_table.DocType});
);
oCounterRef;
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 5:13am
CR doesn't work that way.
What you would want to do is suppress the row if {VW_table.DocType} null...so goto the section expert, select the section that you want to suppress (probably details) then enter:
isNull({VW_table.DocType})
that should only display only rows where the docType is not null.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum