Topic: how to add serial number with text points in cryst Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 7:35pm
I want to design a crystal report that will have text with serial number(just like bullted points)
I also need to give spacing between numbers and text but I am not aware how to mange it. My text is not coming form Database, it can be text object or parameter. Please advice me how it can be done ?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 5:10am
since there is no database involved, you could just create a formula to display the result. Layout the formula as you want using spaces or maybe tabs and then just drag the result onto the report. You can bold/underline as you want.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum