Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Maximum date with additional conditions
Author
Message
karollol
Newbie
Joined: 06 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Maximum date with additional conditions
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 11:56pm
Hello All,
I'm new here and visited you because I'm stuck:)
I need to suppress some lines in my report...
Table contains 4 fields:
1. BARCODE
2. DATE
3. TRANSACTION TYPE (S or A)
4. DATE
5. AMOUNT
I have to suppress lines where transaction is not A and date is smaller that last transaction A date:
so it's something like:
suppress if: (TRANSACTION TYPE is not A) and (DATE < (Maximum(Date) where TRANSACTION TYPE = A)
Obviously I don't know whorking Crystal formula. Is that possible under one suppression condition?
Your help will be appreciated.
Crystal Reports X
Edited by karollol - 06 Sep 2012 at 11:56pm
IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 2:24am
Hi
To eliminate transaction type which is not 'A'
-- Go in Report--Selection Formulas--Record
{TransactionType} = 'A'
To get Maximum date where transaction type = 'A'
--In seart a group on BARCODE, insert one more group on Transaction Type.
--Go in section Expart --Suppress--Formula editor here you give the following condition .
Date <> Maximum({DATE},{Transaction Type})
Thanks,
Sastry
IP Logged
karollol
Newbie
Joined: 06 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 9:01am
Sorry Guys,
Looks like I made a mistake in my question.
I need that:
suppress if: (TRANSACTION TYPE is A) and (DATE < (Maximum(Date) where TRANSACTION TYPE = A)
so I have to suppress all type A transactions as well as other transactions where date is smaller that the latest A transaction
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.