Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Removing duplicates Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mrt3385
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mrt3385 Replybullet Topic: Removing duplicates
     Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 9:45am


I have a report that contains 3 sub reports. The sub reports are coming up with duplicate data that I need to suppress.

http://i.imgur.com/7wmZf

(sorry i couldnt post the image; newbie on the site)

The columns enclosed are the subreports where suppression is needed.

I've tried using the suppress and suppress if duplicated and had no luck. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, CRNewbie

IP IP Logged
STCPD
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote STCPD Replybullet Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 6:57am
Did you ever get any help on this? I'm having an issue of duplicate data also but I'm not using sub reports. I also tried suppress if duplicated and  had no luck.
IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 6:11am
start with your join,

Union two selects will remove duplicates,
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum