Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Stored Procedure in crystal report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Deepesh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Deepesh Replybullet Topic: Stored Procedure in crystal report
     Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:55am
Hello,

I created the stored proc in sql server. Now I want to use it in my crystal reports.So while connecting to the database using wizard my stored proc is not displayed in the list. The connection type is OLEDB.

What can be the problem?
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:36pm
I know somewhere in the database expert, there are properties for the data connection.  Make sure that stored procedures can be seen.  Also depending on the database, security is set up so that only certain logins can see SP's.

I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum