Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date perameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Crystal Princes
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Crystal Princes Replybullet Topic: Date perameter
     Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 12:53am
Can I use a report with a single date perameter just DOB less than or equal to?
I have created the perameter
Next I have tried to add it to the select expert but I keep getting an error in the formula
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 3:39am
YOu should be able to. Your param has to to be a date type and your DOB has has to be a date type. Your select statement woyuldbe like this:
{table.dob} <= {?Param}
IP IP Logged
Crystal Princes
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Crystal Princes Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:44am
Dont know what haappened last time but its working fine now thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum