Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: How to hide a row of data when no data is present Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:28am
Hello I have a wrote a report with Met/cal database
the report pulls up the asset number, company info, model serial, description and the due date.
Some Asset numbers do not have a due date or is blank in the database, i want the report to not show the rest of the information if the due-date is blank but i cannot figure out how do to that. any help would be greatly appreciated!
Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:24am
The report sorts the companies by groups. I'd like to hide the row that doesn't have and due date information. I'm sorry if this is confusing its hard for me to word it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum