Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: New Guy Here, need information. Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 10:39am
Hello! The board of directors at my company were coming to an agreement that I should buy CR and begin creating custom reports for our customers when requested. We already have a huge number of reports from crystal, however we do not have the software to create our own. What my question is how big is the learning curve on this software, what's the version I need to be purchasing, 11.5? What's a newbie's guide book for producing professional and sizzling reports. Please let me know the answers to these questions. I appreciate it, and hopefully you all will be hearing a lot more of me on these forums in the semi-near future.
The Power of ONE.
AutoCAD based engineering software for the wood-working industry.
Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 377
Posted: 19 Nov 2007 at 2:33pm
Have you used other reporting applications? Created reports in Access? If so, the learning curve isn't that steep. There are a couple significant humps (e.g., getting the hang of formulas), but you can probably dive straight into the basics.
If you're starting from zero, I'm not sure what it's like. It's been too many years since I did that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum