|
I'm using crystal reports 10.2, Ive got a new mysql view in a database, and whenever I try to add that view to my crystal report through database expert, my VB.net project keeps crashing.
here is the problem signature Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: devenv.exe Application Version: 8.0.50727.867 Application Timestamp: 45d2c842 Fault Module Name: myodbc5.dll Fault Module Version: 5.1.11.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4f9b1ae8 Exception Offset: 00004872 Exception Code: c0000409 Exception Data: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 4088 Additional Information 2: 408878ff087ffc2b3d55f531c62968b8 Additional Information 3: 3256 Additional Information 4: 325600067ca91b7e8b78ef96dbeb2eb9
How can I avoid VS freezing while using MySQL connector/NET 5.2. and crystal reports (ver 10) for visual studio 2005?
note: adding this particular db mysql view in VS 2005 with crystal reports XI release 2 and mysql connector/NET 6.2.0 doesn't cause a crash
Edited by ridhwaans - 28 Aug 2012 at 7:32am
|