Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
Topic: Suppress pages with no data Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 9:49am
I have an report goes out automatically. It has a cross tab in one section, charts in the next section and the details in the next. What I want to do is suppress the cross-tab and the chart pages when there is no data to report but still show the details section even if there is no data.
I tried to suppress the section is blank but this does not work. Any suggestions?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 5:17am
Thank you for a quick response, but that didn't work either. Is it because when the report is generated it pulls the data first and then applies the criteria? If this is the case, there will always be data for the field I report on, but based on the criteria the report may be blank.
I have a text box in both sections, removed them and the pages still showed up.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum